Know about Condoms
A condom is the safest device to enjoy a satisfying sex life. Condoms have been in use since 400 years. They have been most popular since the nineteenth century, with more awareness spreading among the people. Condoms prevents unwanted pregnancies and the spreading of sexually transmitted infections such as syphilis, gonorrhea and HIV.
Condoms are usually made of latex and other materials. Now, female condoms are also available in the market. They are available in varied colours, styles and are also available as lubricated, dry and with spermicide. While female condoms are a little expensive, so most people usually prefer male condoms.Different types of Condoms 1. Synthetic condoms - The most common non-latex condoms are made from polyurethane. Condoms are also made from other synthetic materials like AT-10 resin and polyisoprene. Polyurethane conducts heat, is not very sensitive to temperature and ultraviolet rays, is not allergic, can be used with oil-based lubricants and is odorless. 2. Natural Latex condoms – Latex condoms have spectacular elastic properties. They can be stretched in excess of 800% before it is broken. Moreover, its tensile strength exceeds 30 Mpa.
3. Spermicidal condoms – The spermicidal condoms are manufactured by lubricating condoms with a small amount of nonoxynol-9, which is a spermicidal chemical.
4. Lambskin condoms – Lambskin condoms are considered to be made from one of the oldest condom materials- lambskin, which is made from lamb intestines. These condoms possess the ability of producing more body warmth and tactile sensation than any other condoms. They are also non-allergic than most other condoms.
1. Prevents unwanted pregnancy – Condoms are one of the easiest and best ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies. More and more people are procuring awareness on the varied positive uses of condoms and have included them as a part of their happy married life.
2. Condoms help to prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases – Condoms are of great help in preventing sexually transmitted diseases(STDs). They are effective in reducing the infection rates in both men and women. Condoms prevent transmission of HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital herpes, genital warts, chlamydia and various other diseases.
3. Condom is an integral part of Sex Education – Condoms are used in innumerable sex education programmes on how to prevent abortion, sexually transmitted diseases and many more. These programmes also educated the young girls to use condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
4. Treatments for Infertility – Condoms help the doctors to collect the semen samples of individuals desiring to cure infertility. Semens of such men are usually collected through masturbation, but the collection of condoms containing semen after sex is an easy alternative.
With the spread of more and more sexual awareness, the use of condoms have greatly increased. To know more about various condoms products like condom safe, Condom UK, condoms UK, cheap condoms UK, durex condoms, durex avanti, trojan condoms, log on to: www.condomchoice.co.UK.