Female Stimulating Orgasmic Gel

Pasante Stimulate is a soft gel that, when applied to the clitoris, will heighten sensitivity and increase orgasmic pleasure.

32% of women do not orgasm every time they have sex, and Pasante Stimulate is designed to help this 32% and increase the pleasure of the remaining 68%.

Use Pasante Stimulate to help you achieve a screaming, earth shattering orgasm every time which is great for you, great for your partner, and great for your relationship.

Pasante Stimulate comes in a pump action 75ml bottle


Customers who bought this product also purchased